Friday, February 17, 2012

Will a V.I.P wait in the elevator in Tiny-Tower forever - Or until I make use of him/her?

Question

A V.I.P. (construction working in this scenario) just entered my elevator and I see him waiting there. I have not engaged interaction with the V.I.P yet because I do not have enough money to build yet. I would like to wait until I have started the construction before using him.

Will he wait there until I use him? Will he be there if I close the game? I have not closed the game but it is running in the background.

VIP: Construction worker

Asked by Foxtrot

Answer

For the most part, they will wait there until you want to make use of them. However, if you tap on them to start the elevator, you will be forced to deliver them to some floor before you can take any other actions such as restocking or constructing a new floor. Be aware, however, that as long as the VIP is waiting at the elevator, you will not have any other regular elevator customers.

The only occasion that I've seen where I've "lost" a VIP was when I went to view a friend's tower. Otherwise, they have always waited in the lobby until I decided to make use of them.

Answered by RESPAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment