Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Old racing multiplayer browser game with weapons

Question

I've been searching this game for a long time, and I haven't found it. Here are some details:

  • Racing multiplayer game

  • Played on 1998, 1999

  • Browser game, like flash or java

  • 2D graphics and camera on top of the track

  • Cars could pick up weapons from the track (I remember launching nukes)

  • Cars were all the same, small and only changed the color

  • Cars could get eliminated from the race if killed. I don't remember if they had lives

  • Maps where small enough to fit the screen

I also remember playing against friends, maybe some kind of "join this match"

UPDATE

I have a vague memories of the name that was something related to a metal or a weapon, like Steel 'something' or 'something' Iron. That's all I can give.

Thanks for helping!

Asked by Nacho

Answer

I think the game you're looking for is called "Burning Metal"

http://www.eyeone.no/games/burningmetal.jsp

enter image description here

Answered by Mintx

No comments:

Post a Comment