Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Late 80's/early 90's game can't remember the name

Question

I'm having a hard time remembering the name of a game that I once played about 2 decades ago. I can barely remember it and would like to see if anyone is familiar or could help me out! It was played on a gaming console and it wasnt NES, it was a one player game, 2-D, with the player in levels moved from the left of the screen to the right (like Mario) throughout the level. The character took up half the screen and was a man, I remember seeing goofy mountain like scenery in the background. I can't remember what the character looked like but all I can remember is a boss at the end of a level he would have to fight.. I think it was a multi-headed or faced tree and I vaguely remember fireballs (I think shot from the boss guy). Sorry for the minimal amount of details, I was 5 years old when I remember playing it. Anything would be helpful!

EDIT: It was around the same time as the NES came out, so maybe sega? Wasnt PC either. Unfortunately thats all I can remember. I've googled everything I could but still cant find any results! I just remember that awful looking boss (he was red) that I found to be really scary at the age of 5. I know it had to come out before 1991. And I believe the main player could have been shirtless.

Asked by Denise

Answer

enter image description here

Do you mean ALTERED BEAST, possibly on the Sega Master System?

Level 3 is caves and level 4 is a city with mountains in the background iirc.

Answered by Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment