Saturday, May 26, 2012

How do you avoid Belial's poison attack?

Question

My wife and I just recently finished Belial in Normal and obviously the fight's gonna get much worse in Nightmare. I am a Monk and she's a Demon Hunter. Aside from the fact that Belial can't damage me that much because of my high armor(I have twice her armor since I have a skill for that), is there a way to avoid this? I tried telling her to go into a corner but she still gets hit and immediately just dies(I do know here items are great and she has a high Vit).

Is there a secret spot that she can stay in while she shoots Belial? What happened was me trying torevive her(Belial doesn't damage me that much) before we hit the final blow.

Or better, can I just kill Belial and she stil gets the exp(and items) after I revive her?

Asked by corroded

Answer

The key is to just stop attacking and move the moment there's some green under your feet.

You can get back to the fight as soon as you're back in the clear, and you won't take any damage. What's more important, staying alive, or a bit more damage?

When he does his huge multiple poison attack, just don't stop moving until it's over. Keep moving and aim for the spots that either were just poisoned (so they're turning back to normal) or are currently normal. So long as she doesn't get hit, she can join in the fight again once it's over.

If she equips strafe, then she can keep attacking even while moving if she really feels like she needs to put out that extra DPS instead of staying alive.

Answered by Mr Smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment