Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do you hire a Hacker in Game Dev Story?

Question

I'm on my second playthrough of this gaming, choosing the Hire option at least twice per game year, and varying between "Word of Mouth", "Magazine Ad", and "Online Ad" - never seen a Hacker available for hire. Is there something special I have to do?

Asked by paradigm72

Answer

If you train a regular person into being a hacker, their salary will be 10 times (at least) what a "hired" hackers will be. Once you're in the big office, if you do a hollywood talent search, you usually get a hacker or two, and their salaries are much more reasonable. Doesn't really matter in the late game, but I wrecked myself trying to get hackers a few times before I could hire them.

Answered by Satanicpuppy

No comments:

Post a Comment