Saturday, February 11, 2012

How can I get past World 3-10?

Question

I'm having trouble getting past the last portion of World 3-10 in Scribblenauts Remix. I've managed to get the man and his dog past the first 2 areas with a heavy bridge, and a long bridge, but the last portion with a gap over fire has me stumped. The hint refers to fire-resistant. I've tried various fire resistant materials: steel, asbestos, etc. I've put out the fire with rain and even created a "fire-resistant bridge" and laid it across, but the man and dog just sit and wait. I'm sort of at a loss after various attempts. I'm sure the answer is obvious, but it's not coming to me. Any ideas of how to pass would be appreciated.

Here they are doing nothing even though they should be able to cross: Here they are doing nothing even though they should be able to cross

Asked by Doozer Blake

Answer

I just completed level 3-10 using "heavy bridge", "long bridge" and "stone bridge". I didn't need to put out the fire for the man and dog to walk across.

Answered by jwaddell

No comments:

Post a Comment