Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cataclysm substitute to gear/player score?

Question

In wrath of the lich king there were some nice add-ons I liked that showed your player score(based on ur items) and also other player's score. In cataclysm I don't seem to find anything that resembles that. Is there a feature or an addon that shows some kind of player score in cataclysm ?

I ussualy use it to create fast dungeon/raids party.

Asked by Fofole

Answer

GearScore still exists (In fact, it still uses the same Curse page). It is new, improved, and a larger memory hog. It is now called PlayerScore. From experience on my server though, it isn't used very much anymore. This isn't an in-game tool, but I use WoW-Heroes to check gear, gems, and enchantments for pug members in my Gold dkp runs.

Answered by Adanion

No comments:

Post a Comment