Sunday, August 7, 2011

How to kill Brayko in Alpha Protocol

Question

I'm finding it very difficult to get through the Brayko boss fight in Alpha Protocol. Up to that point I'd only been dying once every few missions, but I've died about 5 or 6 times trying to get past Brayko. I've been playing on easy because a) I was trying to avoid this kind of aggravation and b) I'm not all that good at shooters so I was quite surprised to run in to this kind of brick wall.

I've hit him with grenades, incendiary bombs and hundreds of assault rifle rounds, but nothing seems to stop him.

What method should I use to kill him? Is there something that I'm missing?

Answer

This video walkthrough (warning, some NSFW dialogue!) recommends that you:

  • Do not fight him during his coked up phase, as he regains all his armor
  • Run away and get him tired as opposed to going gun-ho
  • Conserve health pills carefully

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment