Gaming Q&A

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rich Iron Ore locations

Question

Where is rich iron ore mined from?

Answer

Central & East Lone-lands, East North Downs, Eastern Evendim

The Kingsfell area of the North Downs has great tier 3 ore node density. In Evendim, the Parth Anduil area between Tinnudir and Ost Forod is also node rich, but the mobs are a bit higher level. You'll find plenty of nodes in eastern Lone-lands while leveling there.

Check more discussion of this question.

loading..
Posted by LeiJi at 2:03 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: lord-of-the-rings-online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Credit

All Q&A are from StackExchange

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • Why do some games allow offline Steam achievements?
    Question I know of another question where it is asked if you can get Steam achievements offline. The accepted answer to that was no...
  • Random Stone Brick Replacement with Worldedit in Minecraft
    Question How does one randomly pattern mossy and cracked stone brick among regular smooth stone brick using worldedit? Is there a sc...
  • How can I permanently disable the gore in Fallout New Vegas?
    Question The .ini file line that worked in Fallout 3 doesn't work in New Vegas. Or I should say, it sometimes works temporarily,...
  • Potions and Their Particle Colors
    Question Just a Normal Day in Minecraft When... I was drinking potions to see how many status effects i could get at once. Then whil...
  • Is there a secret star here?
    Question In the back yard of the castle, there's the course called "Big Boos Haunt", but there's also this curious...
  • What's the difference between Bilinear, Trilinear, and Anisotropic texture filtering?
    Question A lot of games offer the setting of texture filtering. Which should I chose if I want best quality even if it means slower ...
  • What keyboard shortcuts are in Terraria?
    Question What keyboard shortcuts are in Terraria? Is it possible to change bindings? Answer These are gameplay hotkeys and can b...
  • Is it possible to lock the action bar? [closed]
    Question Possible Duplicate: Is there a way to lock my skills? Sometimes when I am running or walking around a lot I drag a...
  • How to force Maximized Fullscreen mode in any game?
    Question I have seen several games that have a video display mode that is windowed with no borders, at the same resolution as the de...
  • What do the values on the Minecraft debug screen represent?
    Question If you hit F3 while playing Minecraft, an overlay appears. Some of the items, such as fps , x , y , and z are obvious, but...

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4999)
    • May (806)
    • April (944)
    • March (1231)
    • February (1058)
    • January (960)
  • ▼  2011 (5205)
    • December (1266)
    • November (1107)
    • October (688)
    • September (638)
    • August (879)
    • July (627)
Theme images by lishenjun. Powered by Blogger.