Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I get the achievement for Sector 3?

Question

In Q.U.B.E., how do I get the achievement "Sector 3, Completed"? I have completed all 7 sectors, and I got all of the corresponding achievements except the one for sector 3. I then played through sector 3 again and I still did not get the achievement. Do I have to do anything besides simply proceeding linearly as usual to get the achievement?

Answer

According to this thread posted by one of the developers on the Steam forums, the achievement for sector 3 is broken and will not unlock, along with

  • Finale
  • Find the Developers
  • Tough Going Part 1
  • Tough Going Part 2
  • Fizzicks

EDIT: The achievements appear to be fixed. The achievement for Sector 3 can now be obtained simply by playing through the sector like with all of the other achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment