Monday, April 30, 2012

Minecraft Inventory Items moving strangely

Question

Recently I've been using the SE Gaming Minecraft server a lot, and today when I tried to craft watermelons into seeds, I discovered that they wouldn't move to the crafting table when I clicked them, they moved to my quick-use bar, then moved back to my inventory when I clicked them again. I checked my Shift key, and it was not compressed, so that's not the problem. What is the problem?

Asked by Portali5t

Answer

I know you checked your shift key, but 1 explanation would be that you pressed shift multiple times resulting in an affect called sticky keys. One way to remove it is press shift repeatedly until your computer has a pop up message. Then you have to press cancel or something.

Sorry if this isn't specific enough. And please don't edit as to steal my credit.

Answered by ToazterWafflez

No comments:

Post a Comment