Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I fix the Batsuit?

Question

As I played through the campaign, Batman started looking a bit rough around the edges. His cape is torn, and he's got tons of damage to his Batsuit. I realize this is all cosmetic, but now that I've finished the campaign I'd kind of like to get him back to "mint condition NRFB Batman A++++" condition.

I know there are some "alternate Bataman" skins floating around as well (mostly through pre-order and DLC bonuses, I assume) that I could switch to, so I assume there's got to be some sort of "skin menu" I'm missing here.

Besides calling Alfred and asking for the world's toughest sewing kit, how do I "fix" Batman's outfit?

Answer

Short of switching into another suit (gotten through a preorder bonus, or through DLC), there is no way to repair the suit.

Beating the game unlocks the option to change into other suits, however, you can only change costumes before you start playing. When you choose either "Continue Story" or "Continue New Game +" you get the option to change your suit. You will also get the option to change suits in the challenge modes.

No comments:

Post a Comment