Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can I do anything with the dead men sending Morse code messages?

Question

Once in a while, I've come across a dead soldier ingame whose backpack is sending out a message in Morse code. Is there anything that I can do ingame regarding decoding or interpreting these messages? I'm currently in Manchester, and I haven't found anything that would let me decode the Morse code ingame so far.

Answer

In addition to the dead soldiers, there's usually a morse code message playing on the pause screen that changes on each level.

There doesn't seem to be any way in-game to decode these messages. They are just a tiny bit of extra story/plot color to the game, and don't really give you any gameplay hints or tips.

There's a complete list of the codes and their decoded messages on the Resistance Wikia.

No comments:

Post a Comment