Sunday, September 11, 2011

The HUD is gone / mispositioned?

Question

So I think I've broken the game a little. The entire HUD seems to have vanished, and there's no option setting, or button combination to get it back.
When changing zones, a little of the HUD comes back, but is in the completely wrong position:

enter image description here

So my questions are:

  • What causes this?
  • How can I fix it?

Answer

I've had this issue before, it looks like my HUD was placed as if my screen was using a lower resolution. Quicksaving and reloading did the trick for me. As for what caused it, I'm not sure but it may have to do with me alt-tabbing quite a bit (I have a dual screen monitor and I hate not being able to play this game in windowed mode so I can use my 2nd screen).

No comments:

Post a Comment