Saturday, September 3, 2011

How do I beat level 6-3 in SPY Mouse using only 1 pipe?

Question

One of the challenges on level 6-3 is to beat the level using only 1 pipe. Although I can easily beat the level, no matter how many times I try, I just can't manage to beat the level using only 1 pipe. What's the trick?

Answer

You have to draw the ghost cats down to the very bottom of screen. Wait in middle of screen until they are almost upon you. Then wait again my entrance to blue pipe. When they are almost there (i mean just about on you) jump through to the top. Wait again for them to just about get to you. Sneak past top ghost and go just past shadow area. Then come down to area on middle left where three pieces of cheese are. Wait again until they are just about on you - scamper past lowest ghost and immediately go for cheese. Turn around and run for door. Had to try several times but eventually got it a couple of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment