Sunday, July 17, 2011

Super Meat Boy - How do I earn “Medium Rare” achievement?

Question

So Super Meat Boy updated, and has a new achievement: "Medium Rare". It's description is only "Spend as little time in hell as possible"

How do I earn this new achievement?

Unless I messed up with my calculator, the A+'s for each level in hell put you at a time total of 631.8 seconds.

Answer

The achievement isn't called Medium Rare, it's called BBQ Boy.
Of course, then they change it to read Medium Rare after all just to spite me.

The SMB team has said on Twitter that it counts a sum of the best play times in Hell.

From the Super Meat Boy Forums:

You must clear Hell, both light and dark world

The sum of your best times in Hell must be less than some threshold

Apparently, the threshold is 500 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment